FORKLIFT OPERATOR COURSE 1 – 5 Days
Health & Safety at Work Reg.
Introduction to FLT’s
Stability, Capacity & Dynamics
Do’s & Don’ts
At the end of this training the delegates should be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the different types of equipment the different hazards associated with them.
- Understanding of the load effect and how placement of the load changes
the centre of gravity of the equipment
- Knowledge of factors causing forward / sideways tipping
- How to operate the Forklift safely and follow good practices
The course is aimed at increasing the operator’s knowledge, skill and proficiency level through classroom and hands-on training.
- Forklift operators
- Personnel involved in lifting operations.