LOLER AND PUWER SEMINAR 0.5 day
Introduction – Course Aim’s and Objectives
Legislation – HSWA, PUWER, LOLER, EC Directives
Risk Assessment – Outline
PUWER – Regulations 2 to 10
LOLER – Regulations 2 to 11
Assessment – Theory
Incidents – Overview
- Consider some key elements and definitions of the regulations
- Look at Statistics/Incidents
- Briefly discuss lifting plans and risk assessments
- Look at what happens when things go wrong
The course is most suitable for personnel responsible for the management of lifting equipment, work equipment and lifting operations.
It outlines the major differences from the regulations LOLER and PUWER have replaced, as well as the employer and employee responsibilities.
- Personnel involved in lifting operations.