RIGGING LOFT MANAGEMENT 2 days
- Health & Safety at Work Reg.
- The Supply of Machinery Reg.
- Definitions and Terminology
- Rigging Loft Controller
- The Rigging Loft
- Rigging Loft Documents
- Management of Equipment
- Requirements of Inspection
- Equipment Checks
- Returning Equipment
- Assessment: Theory Test
- Assessment: Practical Test
- To ensure that personnel responsible for rigging lofts are fully aware of the legislative requirements of lifting equipment.
- The effective Management and use of lifting Equipment is key to the safe use.
- Being able to manage your equipment and understanding how to inspect it for common faults will ensure the safety of everyone.
- Be able to control equipment in and out.
- The delegate upon completion of this course should be capable of the effective Management and Inspection of the equipment.
- Lifting equipment should also be accompanied by safe instructions for use; these instructions should be kept in the rigging loft for reference.
- Understand lifting equipment should be supplied with a certificate of conformity and the need to control documentation.
- Understand an effective storage area.
- Rigging loft controller
- Deck crew
- All personnel involved in Lifting operation