WORKING AT HEIGHT AWARNESS COURSE 1 day
- Health & Safety at Work Reg.
- Working at Height Reg.
- Hierarchy of control & Risk Assessment
- Categories Of Working at Height
- The Equipment
- PPE Anchorage points
- PPE Anchor devices
- Suspension Trauma
By the end of the training the delegate will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act (HASAW) 1974.
- Working at Height Regulations 2005.
- Hazards of working at height.
- How to plan work at height activities to reduce the risk of falls.
- Elimination of hazards where practicable.
- Selection, inspection & use of working at height equipment.
- Self-rescue & ‘Suspension Trauma’.
- After use care of equipment.
Persons involved in working at height